Credit Solutions Repair
Premier Credit Solutions can I trust them?
I received the letter with the information that I have been accepted for credit card service. What do I have to do is; fill the form which was enclosured and send it back (freepost). But there is also Application set-up fee £44.99. Everything seems to be ok but in the past I paid fees to some financial companies and I lost the money. I need advice in this case.
Best Answer - Chosen by Asker
![]() |
| Credit Solutions Repair |
Speak to local trading standards and see if they've had any dealings with them. Also, are they a member of the FSA (financial services authority) If so they will have to follow a code of practise. Read the small print to see if you get a refund if your not accepted on the application form.




No comments:
Post a Comment